This support policy regulates the user assistance DualCube provides to all clients, authors, and affiliates. By using our website, you automatically agree to the following terms. If you do not agree with any of this document’s statements, please contact us through – firstname.lastname@example.org, before using our website or any of its pages, folders, and subdomains. We have the right to change our support policy without prior notice. Therefore, we advise all users to regularly check this page regularly and stay aware of its latest version.
This policy explains support-related questions and defines issues covered by free and premium customer support plans. Further, we will describe them in detail and cover support time, means, and request types.
The General free support plan covers all purchased digital items. Every DualCube customer has the right to get free support throughout the installation period, free or pro. The purchase date is the date the customer first downloads the plugin. Our forums are monitored Monday through Friday 10 am – 8 pm IST ( UTC + 5.5 hours). We are closed on Indian holidays.
* The DualCube support team does not discriminate between free or pro users. Hence support is provided irrespective of the product purchase.*
Product Documentation and Technical Support
All items on the DualCube have accurate product documentation that includes:
- general product information;
- installation instructions (if applicable);
- frequently asked questions regarding the use of the product.
Kindly make sure to check item documentation before contacting technical support.
24/5 General support chat
Product support is provided solely by the DualCube support team. Through the support forum, you will receive assistance with simple questions that do not need long and complex troubleshooting. We try to answer each question as quickly as possible, but response time can sometimes take up to 24 hours during business days and 48 hours during weekends/holidays.
We have received a whole range of support questions. It’s likely that the question you’re about to ask has already been discussed and answered. Please search the forum before you actually choose to post a new thread.
Submit A Query Guidelines
When making a request, please keep the following points in mind to get the best support possible:
- Please ensure you are using the latest version of Moodle, or WordPress and the latest version of our plugin or theme.
- Disable all other plugins, as many issues are caused by conflicting plugins or widgets. Switch to a default WP theme, like Twenty Fifteen.
- If any debugging is needed, please only share your staging site access.
- You are free to submit as many requests as you like. However make sure you keep the following instructions in mind,
- Use bullet points for your article, if possible.
- Try to describe the problem in as much detail as possible
- Use screenshots or videos to explain your issue.
- You can use Pastebin or the equivalent if you want to paste large amounts of code
- Provide a link in the forum.
Following the above-mentioned steps helps us make sure all your questions are satisfactorily answered. It also helps other users search for answers on the forum.
*Please note that we DO NOT provide any support via Twitter or email. Any support request raised through an email, Twitter and contact form will simply be redirected to the support forums!
Requests Covered by Technical Support
The DualCube support team provides customers with theme/plugin-related support. The following requests are also accepted.
- items installation
- items customization
- assistance with code editing and locating the code for editin
Requests NOT Covered by Technical Support
Technical support does not cover the following requests:
- website speed and performance optimization;
- hosting, server configuration issues;
- generating extra CSS rules;
- 3rd party scripts/extensions implementation;
- issues with/caused by 3rd party extensions;
- engine-related issues.
Custom development services
To receive custom development services for DualCube and associated plugins. Please mail us at email@example.com with your requirements, and we will respond shortly.
Last Edited: April 19, 2023