Terms and Condition
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall DualCube, and its affiliates, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees be liable for –
- Any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- Any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- Any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- The defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall DualCube, and its affiliates, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to DualCube here under in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between DualCube and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Our Moodle themes and plugins are released under the GNU Public License version 2.0, except for all DualCube Paid products and themes. We strongly discourage you from offering them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind.
The license key ensures updates from our servers. If you do not activate the license, the plugin will not function.
Each product from our site includes support for the duration of time agreed upon by the User and DualCube. This date is calculated from the minute the order was marked as complete. If you do not have a valid license, you will not be able to download any of your purchased products.
DualCube abides by the following terms in the event of product updates during the validity of the license.
- Updates are included for free for the duration of the term agreed by the User and DualCube
- If you have a valid and active license key, and your extension(s) supports it, updates will be delivered automatically.
- If your extension(s) do not support automatic upgrades, which is most likely due to a server error, updates can be downloaded from your account page on this site.
The following terms and conditions are applicable in the case of receiving support from our team during the duration of the license.
- Support for purchased extensions is given up to the duration of the term agreed by the User and DualCube.
- To get support after the duration of the term agreed by the User and DualCube, You must purchase or renew a license at the original value of the extension.
Refer to our support policy for more information on support.
Without prejudice to any applicable statutory rights, DualCube grants Users the right to cancel a purchase they are unsatisfied with, and obtain a 100% refund, within 15 days from the day on which the purchased product has been delivered.
Refunds are available for DualCube paid plugins and themes on a monthly basis only. Other licenses are not available for any kind of refund.
As a condition for refund service, any refund requested will NOT be accepted after 15 days of the actual purchase. Furthermore, clients requesting refunds will not be asked why they are availing of this service. However, Users are kindly asked to specify the reason why they are claiming the money-back guarantee.
To request a refund, Users are requested to send the Owner an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Order ID.
Things to keep in mind before availing refund –
- Any refund requested will be processed within the next 7-days of placing the request.
- For Indian Clients (only) GST charges will not be refunded.
- If the User acts in bad faith or misuses our product, DualCube owns the right to deny the refund request.15
Conditions on Which Refund Requests Can be Denied
If a product is automatically renewed, refund requests cannot be processed. To avoid this issue kindly enable the ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ option from your Stripe or PayPal account.
Discounts and Offers
Dualcube offers it’s users discounts and special offers. If DualCube products and themes are purchased at a discounted value, DualCube reserves the right to deny any refund request made by the User.
Ownership and Liability
You are not permitted to claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of any of our products, whether modified or unmodified. All products are the property of DualCube. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our legal person be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
User Accounts and Product Licenses are not transferrable.
If you are a contractual developer or a representative of a person, please ask them to purchase the product from us directly. It saves time on both sides when we follow up on support tickets.
To use the Service Users may register or create a User account, providing all required data or information completely and truthfully.
- Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this Website.
- By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
- Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, has been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
Conditions for account registration
Registration of User accounts on this Website is subject to the conditions outlined below. By registering, Users agree to meet such conditions.
- Accounts registered by bots or any other automated methods are not permitted.
- Unless otherwise specified, each User must register only one account.
- Unless explicitly permitted, a User account may not be shared with other people.
Account suspension and deletion
DualCube reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, User accounts that it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms.
- Abusive behaviour and/or excessive negativity towards the DualCube staff and/or other DualCube customers.
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against DualCube, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing DualCube products.
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts.
- We reasonably believe that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons. All decisions are final and terminated or suspended accounts will not be reversed.
The suspension or deletion of User accounts shall not entitle Users to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement. The suspension or deletion of accounts due to causes attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any applicable fees or prices.
API usage terms
Users may access their data relating to this Website via the Application Program Interface (API). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product/service that accesses this Website, is bound by these Terms and, in addition, by the following specific terms.
The User expressly understands and agrees that the Owner bears no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from the User’s use of the API or their use of any third-party products/services that access data through the API.
Last Edited: April 19, 2023