Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pablo VA
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying Mooowoodle Test Connection but I am getting an error. I am attaching screenshots to see if you can help me.
    Thank you.

Screenshots: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10cmeer1v0bOjUuOLJRHHA4Ue1wehFACD?usp=sharing

dualcube
    Keymaster

Hi Pablo, sorry to hear that you have faced this issue.

As per the screenshot 01, it seems like you haven’t saved the moodle site url.
    So, first you need to save the Moodle site url and then you need to run the test connection.

Please do keep us posted.

Pablo VA
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pablo VA
    Participant

I need an answer.

Sorry, but the URL is saved and you keep getting an error. Take a look at the following screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C3TdPTbdDwt3gy8S0q2IY1lfvv6oFuCq/view?usp=drive_link

Pablo VA
    Participant

Hello?

Christophe Corne
    Participant

Hello,
    I have the same problem du to a function can’t be find in moodle.
    My moodle don’t find this code “auth_moowoodle_user_sync_get_all_users_data” and the test connexion failed. Have you got an isue please ?

dualcube
    Keymaster

@Pablo VA, sorry for the delayed response, somehow we missed this thread.

I have asked you to give us access to view the file.

@Christophe Corne, we will release an update today for both MooWoodle and MooWodle Pro. This issue should be resolved.

Christophe Corne
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for you reply. It seem to run but after a purchase i haven’t got any student in Manage enrollement…?
    Thank for your help,
    Chrisotphe

dualcube
    Keymaster

Chrisotphe, sorry to hear that.

We need to debug this issue on your end. We have sent you an email, please reply there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.