Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    SzymonWP
    Participant

Hello,

i used Moowoodle since few years, and it was working. But in this years i got many problems (after updates). Now i’m facing an error when i’m trying to connect to Moodle:

Manual enrolment plugin instance doesn’t exist or is disabled for the course (id = {$a->courseid}

After making new courses sync, WordPress stopped to see courses in Moodle – so i can’t connect products in Woocommerce.

Users which buy the course are getting access to Moodle, but they aren’t enrolled, so i have to do it manually.

All courses on Moodle have an manual enrollment method active. I created new Access token, and connected Moodle and WordPress again – with no result. I also updated Moodle to newest version 4.3.3 – it didn’t helped. Changing timeout time to 15s didn’t work too.

Regards,

Szymon

dualcube
    Keymaster

Hi @Szymon,

As mentioned in the forum discussion, we haven’t encountered the same issue on our end. Could you kindly provide temporary access to your WordPress admin, FTP access, and Moodle admin access? This will enable us to investigate further.

Please ensure that you mark your response as private while sharing the access details.

Purnendu Dash
    Keymaster

Hi @Szymon, we are still waiting for your reply.

SzymonWP
    Participant

Hello,
    when i’m sending a private message here, it doesn’t appear. I sent it second time just before while.
    Regards,
    Szymon

SzymonWP
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Purnendu Dash
    Keymaster
    SzymonWP
    Participant
    SzymonWP
    Participant
    dualcube
    Keymaster
    dualcube
    Keymaster
    SzymonWP
    Participant

Thanks, i’ve fixed errors, added functions to external service and the plugin still can’t connect to Moodle. In logs I can find an error: “moowoodle error:The manual enroll plugin does not exist or is disabled for the course (id = {$a->courseid})”. But i checked and this plugin is installed.

dualcube
    Keymaster

@SzymonWP, I’m unable to access any Moodle courses on your Moodle site. Could you please share the link where we can access all the courses?

SzymonWP
    Participant
    dualcube
    Keymaster
    dualcube
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.