Gain access to jaw-dropping premium features, by upgrading your MooWoodle LMS solution to the MooWoodle Pro LMS solution. With the MooWoodle Pro solution, you can unlock impressive features like subscription support, synced login, bundled courses, and many other high-tech features.
Unlock premium features and elevate your experience by upgrading to MooWoodle Pro! With our Pro version, you can enjoy:-
- Convenient Single Sign-On for Moodle™ and WordPress Login.
- Create steady income through course subscriptions.
- Increase earnings by offering courses in groups, variations, or individually.
- Selectively sync courses with flexibility.
- Effortlessly synchronize courses in bulk.
MooWoodle Connect (available within MooWoodle Pro)
In order to install the pro version goto your My Account section. When you will download the file, unzip the folder.
After that, you will get two plugin files :
Prior to setting up MooWoodle Pro, ensure that you have configured MooWoodle correctly. If you haven’t, please refer to our documentation and complete the setup process. Then all you have to do is configure the MooWoodle Connect plugin.
MooWoodle Connect Configuration #
In order to connect MooWoodle Pro with your Moodle site, you need to download and install the MooWoodle Connect plugin in your Moodle environment from here .
When you install MooWoodle Connect, you need to navigate to Plugins >> Authentication >> MooWoodle Connect. Here you will get the following settings :
- SSO Secret Key : If you haven’t added the SSO key yet, please follow these steps to obtain it:
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to MooWoodle >> Settings >> SSO.
- Copy the SSO key from there and paste it here.
- WordPress Site URL : You need to add the WordPress site URL , where you are selling your courses.
- Set the time limit : The duration, in minutes, for which the login link from the WordPress site remains active for Moodle site login is the period after which the SSO link will no longer work.
SSO Configuration #
Please check our document to configure SSO properly.